Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Etsy: AGAIN!


A second set sold yesterday.....Woohooooo
Aren't they yummy??? And I bet they'll look even better on your Xmas tree!!These cupcakes are completely handmade and crocheted by me.They are made with thread #5 93% mercerized cotton and 7% metallic. I used gold for the cake, white for the frosting and red for the cherry for a classic look. The red and white colours have little shiny iridescent green flakes for a sparkly look while the golden thread has a shiny golden wire. They are filled with poly fill to give them a good round shape.They come in a set of 4 complete of clear plastic wire loops, ready to hang at your Xmas tree.They are 2.5"(6.5cm) long plus 1"(2.5cm) for the loop, 5"(12.8cm) in circumference and 1.2" cm) in diameter.I'm willing to make them in colours and quantity of your choice, just convo me to discuss look and price.All my items come from a pet-free, smoke-free house.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...