The bib is 10"(25.5cm) wide at the bottom, 5"(12.75cm) wide at the top, 5"(12.75cm) tall with 2 ties 10"(25.5cm) long each. The flower is 2.5"(6.5cm) in diameter.I used 1 balls of yarn called Baby Econo in Seashore multi print, I love this yarn 'cause he has a lot of pretty color like blue, green, white and pink with a little wire of shining tread that adds a glittering style. So, it's really particular and a little bit expensive too, but it's worth it! It's completely machine washable and dryable at low settings and that's a blessing with little ones!
An adorable baby bottle cover made with a ball of Luster Sheen in watermelon and a off white ribbon tied in a bow. The bow is embellished by 2 pink blings at the end of the ties and a silver bling in the middle of the bow.
This cover fits a 9 oz. baby bottle.
2) Comment here in my blog with your name and contact information.
3) Winner will be announced on January 26th, at which time I will contact the winner to get shipping information for shipping. If the winner does not contact me within three days, I will appoint another winner through a random number drawing.
4) Blog about this giveaway and receive ONE extra entry! Just come back here and leave a separate comment with your blog link.
5) Twitt about this giveaway and earn ONE extra entry. Be sure to put @piccoladonna before your twitt, so I will know you did it :)
7) Earn TEN (10) extra entries by purchasing something in etsy shop Just come back here and tell us what you purchased along with your contact info to claim your extra entries! Sounds fabulous doesn't it!?! What are you waiting for....enter now...good luck!