Saturday, January 3, 2009

Etsy shop SALES!!

Just a reminder about my etsy shop sales!!
I currently have 2 sales going on!
One is for my Christmas themed items, need to clear out the left over, so I'm offering a 15% OFF!! Reduced prices already applied, ready to be bought!


And I'm also having a big one: 25% OFF my baby items...we all know about the new CPSIA law that will require for all the items for kids under 12 years old to be tested for lead.....the costs of this tests are do very proibitive that it will be impossible for me to comply....The sadest thing is that I will not make any more baby items by Febraury the 10th. That's why I'm offering a great bargains, to allow people to buy at affordable prices items that will not be found around pretty soon! So, hurry up and look at my shop to find great amazing bargains!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...