Friday, June 5, 2009

Featuring dennisanderson

As promised, I'm starting to feature the nice people whom answer my thread in the etsy forums helping me finding my target market.
Today I'm very proud to present my readers a male seller on etsy and a very talented soaper, Dennis Anderson. His shop is full of gorgeous body products: Whipped soaps, Eco Solid Perfume, Lip Balms, Shaving Soaps, Lotions and Room spray

Elements Shea butter Soap bar Black Vetiver Cafe (Vegan Friendly), $5

Here few words directly from Dennis:

"Making Soap is my full time job. I recently decided it was time to do something that truly made me happy. I have been fortunate to be able to make a living making soapy products and I Love it!"

Oregon Strawberry Luscious Lip Balm, $3

"I never thought I would be here creating such fun Stuff(Soap). Everyone can thank Brandy for this, she is obsessed with doing something with her hands and she has rubbed off on me shes now become a soap creating genius making soap with me.
She has a shop of her own that showcases another side of her creations:
http://riyzedesignz.etsy.com "

Blueberry Muffin (4 oz. jar) Soap In A Jar (Fluffy Whipp) VEGAN, $5.25

"Making Soap and having this shop has been a experience I'm so fortunate to have experienced, Brandy makes sure I have everything in order and tries to keep me in hand I am a big kid at heart and it comes out often those who know me will agree."

I sure agree with your last statement Dennis!

As you can see Dennis works really hard on his shop making sure to offer a wide variety to his affectionate costumers. If you're thinking to give his products a try but you're not sure what to choose, he created a listing just for you:

I want it all Soap Sampler (VEGAN Friendly), $6.75
To know more about this amazing artist, pay Dennis a visit on Flickr where you'll find morepictures of his soaps, family and Brandy's Shop and his Blog for exciting news.

So, don't wait any longer and do take a peek to Dennis' shop! His having an amazing SHIPPING SALE!!! 1.25 per item shipping sale to the USA, Canada and Mexico on most items! And included in all his order is a little sample from my shop Crocheted Little Things



post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...