Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Featuring EUC Designs

Heila' fellow readers!
Tonight I'm writing all of you from my brand spanking new PC! I really think this is my very first new computer that I personally purchased...usually I just used something handed me over from some one! But now it's not time to talk about me!

I'm here to present you Ilissa, the sweet and talented owner of EUC Designs an adorable etsy shop where you'll find Banner and avatar sets, Custom Design Packages, Business Cards, Banner, avatar, and advertising button sets
That's what Ilissa has to say about herself and her business:

I am a woman of many interests. I started learning about advertising and graphic design through courses I took in high school towards a major in Graphic Design.
After I finished high school, I decided to pursue another interest of mine, which is working directly with people in a helping profession. I am currently in school working towards a bachelor's degree in Human Ecology (Family Social Sciences) but in my spare time, I love to come up with fun and innovative graphic designs.

My interest in graphic design increased when I started designing my own blog and web-based advertisements for other people. I had so much fun with it, I decided to open my own Etsy shop, which features a range of graphic designs designed to help promote you and/or your business!

In the near future, I will be adding blogger templates to the EUC Designs Etsy shop. If you cannot wait and need a new design now, let me know what you are looking for and I will gladly create a customized design just for you. Here are two samples of blogs I have designed from start to finish:
1.)
http://everythingupclose.com/
2.)
http://kitchentemplateforsale.blogspot.com/ (this blogger template is currently for sale).

Be sure to follow me on Twitter to find out about my new designs as they are released: http://twitter.com/ihchicky/

So, be sure to check out this amazing shop also because Ilissa has generously offered a discount for all my readers: just put the code CLT15 in the "Note to the seller" during check out and you'll have 15% off until August 31, 2009. Sound fabulous doesn't it??? Good time to do a make over for you shop!

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...