Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday cupcake Find {Special Edition}

Hi there readers! I decided to start a weekly feature! Can you tell I'm a cupcake lover???? No????
Every Monday I will blog about a cupcake item and feature the seller, so you all can admire my findings. If any of you have a fave cupcake and wants to show to everybody, feel free to leave a comment with a link to the item and I will check it out :)

This Monday is going to be a special edition dedicated at the cupcakes in my life :)

The sweet and talented Sweet Irie and her cupcake wristlet.


Cupcake -Wrist Key Chain, $6.50 by Sweet Irie

“Have you seen my keys?”

If that sounds like something you’d ask, this handmade key fob is for you. Toss it in your purse and you’ll never again have to dig around the bottom of your bag. Or slip it around your wrist to keep your keys close and your hands free.

Made of heavy-duty 100% cotton webbing with designer fabric accents, this fob is machine-washable and sturdy enough to handle daily use. It will fit comfortably on any wrist and comes with a split ring keychain to wrangle all the keys you’ll never misplace again.



post signature

2 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

You know, this reminds me that I really need to get myself one of these for my keys!

Unknown said...

you should, I love mine and Michele is super sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...