Thursday, April 15, 2010

New kid on the block: Kristy Lynn Jewelry

Hand Stamped Necklace
Always In My Heart Hand Stamped Necklace, $28 by Kristy Lynn Jewelry

Busy week for me this one, since tomorrow is my little girl birthday and I'm up in my arms making her little gift to find here and there tomorrow in a little treasure hunt. But while the shirt I'm making for her is cooling I wanted to take few minute to show off a nice that Michele at Sweet Irie discovered: Kristy Lynn Jewelry
When I visited this little shop I couldn't help but thinking: OMG the perfect stop for Mother's day gift and for all you personalized jewelry needs!

Hand Stamped Necklace
Mother's Day Hand Stamped Necklace, $25 Kristy Lynn Jewelry

No wonder Kristy is being so successful even tho she's around Etsy just from few months: her jewelry are very well made, her pictures are inviting and she has products to satisfy every needs....even for your pet!
Hand Stamped Necklace
Dog Bone Hand Stamped Tag, $10 by Kristy Lynn Jewelry

Let's get to know Kristy a little bit more:

"I am a stay at home mom, I have been married for over 13 years and together we have two daughters 10 and 6 years old. I love giving and receiving personalized gifts and have found it difficult to find just what I want in the stores or online. So I decided to start designing and making my own jewelry. There is nothing better than designing a piece of jewelry with someone or something specific in mind and then seeing their reaction as they open it. All of my pieces reflect my life experiences, love and inspirations from my daughters."

Hand Stamped Necklace
Born To Skate Hand Stamped Necklace, $25 by Kristy Lynn Jewelry

Do yourself a favor and visit Kristy's shop: I assure you, you will find the perfect gift for that person-hard-to-buy-for in your life!

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...