Thursday, April 1, 2010

New kid on the block: Morning Glory Meadows

Today I present you a new shop: Morning Glory Meadows

5 Spring handmade cloth baby wipes, $6 by Morning Glory Meadows

Alysha is an old friend of mine, she was my first customer when I first opened my etsy shop and I'm really happy that she came back with a new line of products while being a stay at home mom of 2 little boys that she's also homeschooling.

Most of her products are based on the needs of babies, small children, and the mothers who take care of them, like Organic skin care, Baby items, Toys, Accessories.

Handmade Minky cat cloth baseball, $2.50 by Morning Glory Meadows

That's how Alysha define herself:

I have a deep appreciation for simplicity and spend much time taking note of all the large and small blessings God has given our family. With the right attitude ordinary life can be extraordinary! You can always find something to be genuinely grateful for!

Rose the sleeping handmade rag doll, $10 by Morning Glory Meadows

I know she's really crafty and talented and can't wait to see with all the wonderful goodies she can come up with! I posted her etsy mini on the right column of this blog so we all can keep an eye on her and follow her progress.

She's also venturing herself in the vintage world with West Memory Lane

Vintage handmade Victorian brooch, $6 by West Memory Lane

Hope you enjoyed this ride!

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...