Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Newsletter #3

Hi there to all, this is Lu. Welcome to my 3rd newsletter and Happy Veteran's day to you all in the US!!
What happened in the past month?
After long thoughts and a little push on the behind from my sweetest friend Michele at Sweet Irie I opened a new shop on etsy that matches my store name: Crocheted Little Things. Wasn't an easy decision and I'm still scared about it but I hope it will work for the best. The new shop will carries all thing cupcakes, spa items and fake food items. The old shop http://piccoladonna2006.etsy.com will continue to be open and will carries my bags and my jewelry and more traditional crocheted items. Thank you for all the support of my lovely costumers I reached my 100th sale, actually exceeding my goal to reach 100 sales before Christmas!! Thank you!
In light of a new branded shop, my blog got a make over too. Fell free to leave a comment to let me know what you think and don't forget to check out my latest cupcakes finds from other artists.
What's about to happen?

We currently have an amazing giveaway going on on Sweet Irie blog: 5 lucky winners will win 2 Sweet Irie Key fobs! Crazy, isn't it?
Also, to celebrate Veteran's Day with all of you I'm having a 10% off sale on any of my shops! Help me jump start my new shop and get a good deal for the fast approaching holidays! Use the code: Newsletter #4 and I will refund you 10% off your entire purchase! This offer is valid in any of my shops: Crocheted little things, piccoladonna2006, ArtFire or ShopHandmade and will be valid from now until 11/11 at 12 am.
Thanks Giving is almost around the corner and with it so is Black Friday: Don't miss my FREE SHIPPING SALE of any Crocheted Little Things shop!
Hope you enjoy these savings and to see you there!

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...