Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back to school products!

With school back in session, I was inspired to make some Back-to-school related pincushions


Crocheted pencil pincushion, $10

Of course, back to school means get back in to the routine or adjust to new ones, so I was very tardy to the party to list there up

Crocheted crayon pincushion, $10

And after the first 3 weeks, I can say that Gabriel and Michelle are still very happy to be in!

Either if you already started school from a while, or just started it, or just about to, I wish you all a super duper year!

post signature

2 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Those are just the cutest little pin cushions!! And on those too, I can honestly say I've never seen anything like them before :)

Miss Val's Creations said...

These are adorable!!! What a cute way to celebrate the back to school season. ~Val

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...