Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fare well Hostess

Well, it seems that a very famous bakery, Hostess, closed down and so a lot of goodies like Twinkies and Ding Dongs will not be available any more. 
Have you run to the store to pick the last ones yet? 

I personally never ate any of that stuff, somehow I thought I was missing of some great American culture thing, but I found out a lots of American weren't fans either. 
Still, I'm kinda of curious on what I missed and I'm going to miss it forever now, too bad! 

 Jokes aside, it's really sad for the 18,000 employes that lost their job after working many years at the bakery, specially so close to the holidays (not that would have sucked any less another time of the year): my heart goes out to them and their families. post signature

1 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

I never really ate any of this stuff either aside from the Zingers that they created.

Both my mom and I love those darn things!

My friend and I went on a little adventure and 4 gas stations and a Walmart later, finally found a package of Zingers to enjoy ^.^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...