Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Influenster J'Adore VoxBox

Right after valentine's day I got the Influenster J'Adore VoxBox and well, the day went away from me and I forgot to blog about it, so here I am now! 

There were some very neat things in this box and even tho I didn't take pictures of things as I unpacked them, I still want to show you some of the products. 

Of course, the first thing to attract my attention is always the food stuff like the Hershey kisses decorated for Valentine's day!  
I've been pretty busy at work and these puppies were really handy in my drawer when I needed a pick-me-up or to give to my students as a motivation for a job well done! The next thing I tried was the Crème Caramel Red Rose Tea:
  
I had 2 sample bags and it was the perfect treat to relax at the end of a busy day. I each little bag there was a coupon for $1.00 off and this mama is going to get herself a big box of it! I loved it because it tastes sweet as a cake but without the calorie. A simple indulgence that doesn't ruin my waist line! I still have a sample for the decaffeinated Lemon Chiffon that I haven't tried yet, but I will soon! Little by little I count on tasting each of these awesome flavors

Also included in the box there was a set of Kiss Lashes. I'm not a fan of fake lashes, so I can express my opinion about them. This is the second set I receive and I feel bad having just laying them around, knowing that I will not use them. Anyone interested? I'd be willing to send them anywhere in the State for free: the only thing I will ask in exchange is pictures and an honest opinion, along with permission to post it on my blog. Contact me in interested!

Also included in the box and not used yet, were the John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair spray 
 

and Boots Botanics Conditioning Clay Mask. Maybe now that I'm on Spring Break, I will have the chance to try both of them! 

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...