Saturday, July 3, 2010

Randomness Saturdays

Short and sweet this Saturday, because I know that it's the holiday weekend and we don't wanna spend it all reading blog, do we?

♥ I'm still not recovered for the gluten ingestion of last week, my stomach is still acting up. I need to be more careful and mainly starting to move my butt more.


♥ Bought and received the cutest thing ever!!!
Realistic brownie charm with ice cream melted on top from Harlamy!
I can't believe how adorable it is, I will cherish for ever! Seriously, check out Harlamy shop and you'll understand what I'm talking about!

♥ Leaving you with a little sale: Free Gift with every purchase to celebrate the 4th of July. Use code "Independence" in my artfire studio. Ends 07/04/2010.


Have a safe 4th of July every one!

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...