Monday, December 5, 2011

Is Santa Real?

This is a little conversation that went on between my and Gabriel (my 7yo son) few days ago.

Gabe: "Mom, is Santa Real" (His way to ask if Santa really exist I think"
Me (sweating profusely): "Well, what do you think? Is he real?"
Gabe: "I think he is if I believe it"
Me (sigh of relief): "Very well then, I think you have a clear picture of that!"
Gabe (now leaving to go play): "I think I do."

I was just grateful that I didn't give it away. I really don't want him to stop believe in Santa maybe for a couple of more years.....too much???



Why the stone? Found it while I browsed to put this collection together :)


post signature

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Awww! Your response was perfect. Hopefully you will have a couple of more years of him believing!

Unknown said...

wooohoo the collection above made the front page of Artfire yesterday night :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...