Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The House of Bachelorette Sash review!

I know I've been away from my blog for a many days and while I wish I was on vacation the whole time, truth is that I came back few weeks ago and just couldn't unravel the unique emotions I lived in words yet. 

So, I went back to Italy for 2 week to visit my family in occasion of my brother's wedding. While, I've seen my mother and sister during their visit to the States 3 years ago (remember??), I didn't have the chance to see my brother and my father for 7 long years. 
 I didn't know my sister-in-law at all and neither the tiny little baby she just had. 

 Well, before I dig into the wedding party, I want to take the time to talk about the bachelorette party my SIL invited me too. It was not the typical bachelorette party, or at least I think it was not as I never been to one before and I didn't have one for myself before getting married. 
Anyway, I always heard stories of strippers and drunk people, so this was definitely not something like that. My SIL friends organized a tasteful party in a local pub where we ate a wonderful homemade sandwich, delicious cake, listen to music and drank coffee (typical habit for Italy!) 

We had few silly moments with penis-shaped straws and stuffing balloons up our shirts, but aside from that it was just plain fun. 
Mind you, it was only 4 days after I arrived in Italy after a 30 hours flight.....so here you go the picture with me being super tired!! 


I'm on the right, with my sister in the middle and SIL on the left! 

Before I left from Italy I was contacted from House of Bachelorette to review one of their sash and I was thrilled that they sent me the Super Glam Bride Rhinestone because I already knew who I was going to give it to!! 


The sash is made in-house by their rhinestone artists, and is a fantastic addition to a bachelorette party or bridal shower. 

 It came in the mail in a very sturdy envelope that shows just how much care this company puts in handling their products. Inside the envelope, there was a wrapped package and the sash itself came with little organza bag. 

 I tried taking a picture with the sash of myself, but I married over 10 years ago now and a sash doesn't make a bride. 

 If only I knew somebody that was getting married soon.....oh wait!! 


Doesn't my new SIL look simply beautiful and sparkly with the sash on??? She loved it very much! 

I just wish she lived closer and maybe I could have been the one organizing her party with the many bachelorette party supplies from the TheHouseofBachelorette.com


This post contains my opinions only about this company and their product that I was sent to review. Your opinion about this product might be completely different than mine.  
post signature

1 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

I'm SO happy that you and your family were able to go and visit your family in Italy!

I know that was a long time coming and you definitely deserved the experience :)

I love the picture of you guys enjoying the bachelorette party. What a fun experience and that sash makes it all the better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...