Friday, March 27, 2009

News in Gabriel's world!

Well, we finally got the results of all the tests we run on Gabriel my son, in the hope of getting him better. The results shows that there is something going on with my little guy, something more of just language impairment like we initially thought. The good news is that we found a school program that will help him evaluate and recuperate whatever is going on. This school program is available at the school just across the street from our house {which is very good, the car broke down again :(} and they're available to start with him right after spring break.
My thoughts today go to all the children out there like Gabriel, because children with this kind of issues are usually the sweetest in the world.
And to all the parents that like me are struggling with the desire and the fear of doing the right thing. If your child is smiling at you, you probably are doing something good!
I'd like to post some picture of my sweet little guy, but unfortunanly I'm having computer problems and the pictures are not available at the moment.

3 comments:

Crystal Card said...

I hope the help you found is exactly what's needed.

SleightGirl said...

That's so great that help is right accross the street! Good luck to you!

Caitlin said...

Blessings to you and your son!
Your photos in your Etsy shop are so great. :D Your work is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...