Friday, April 24, 2009

Once again......

....I had to neglect my poor blog for personals matters.
Once again my son got really ill and for a moment I was really terrified.
But now the scary moments are behind and there are beautiful things awaiting.
I wanted to personally thank my closest friends (you know who you are) that stay closed to me in this difficult week and prayed for my boy. Your prayers helped us coming through, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
So now, as promised some posts ago, here some pics of my beloved children!!!

This is Gabriel and Michelle during the Easter eggs Hunt.... I swear my living is not so messy usually!!

This is my children blowing the candle on Michelle's birthday cake

Hope you enjoy meeting my children!!! Until next time......

1 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw. Too cute.
I'm so happy your son is okay!
I'll keep him in my thoughts as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...