Sunday, August 16, 2009

And my exit on the highway I'm traveling is......

In the last post I was sharing with you all the wonderful places that I'm discovering to promote my business.
So, last time I talked about Etsy Codes.
This time I'm gonna show everybody Handmade Highway. The owner of the blog, Lori, is doing an amazing job and I think she created a new way to promote handmade artisans.
For a small yearly fee, you too can have your exit on the handmade highway, aka a little etsy mini to represented your shop, with lots of links and useful info about your self and your business.

This is how my exit looks like:

If you're interested in info on how about to get your very own exit on the handmade highway, here where to find all the info.
Lori is very easy to walk with and I'm very happy I did. She's also the owner of a beautiful etsy shop, riskybeads with excellent, awesome jewelry.


post signature

3 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

I love it when shops help each other out!


http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Adaptable Kay said...

I left you an award on my blog!

http://theeclecticelement.blogspot.com/2009/08/jadore-tien-blog-another-award.html

(I just realized you have a subscribe button! Score! Lol )

Unknown said...

You won the giveaway on my blog! Congrats!!! :) Come by and give me your addy.

Nice site by the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...