Saturday, May 21, 2011

Do you like my new look???

Have you noticed the new clean and neat look of my blog lately?
All thanks to Bebe Chat Designs!
She redesigned my blog, gave me helpful hint and suggestion and....voila'!
What do you think?
She also gave a make over to my etsy shop! Look for your self!



New banner, new avatar and graphics!

But that's not all!!!!
The blog redesign came about few days ago, when with her help I was able to set up my very own website:

Still under construction but.....it's there!

And wouldn't have been possible without her, Bebe Chat Designs.
So to top it off, she matched my blog to it :)

THANK YOU!

post signature

3 comments:

Michele said...

Aww, you're welcome! Happy to do it. Thank you for all you have done for me. ♥

Shell

Miss Val's Creations said...

I love it Lu! It looks fantastic. Congratulations on starting your own website! ~Val

Adaptable Kay said...

ALL your website she did look amazing Lu! They totally fit you and your products :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...