Thursday, March 22, 2012

Messing around in the kitchen

I know you were hoping to see my brand new cupcake kitchen curtains, but they are not all done yet! Soon tho!

In the meanwhile, I'm having ab last trying out new recipes from Pinterest.
I'm not very good at cooking, I must admit that I'm still learning and experimenting.
Sometimes, the experiments turn out all right, like these self frosted nutella cupcakes


Some other times, I ended up with a burned mess while trying to make brittle in the microwave


And sometimes, even tho I'm very skeptical of my abilities, I end up with something awesome, like this no kneading bread


Then, I start creating my own version of tried recipes like my stuffed pasta shells




or chicken quesadilla



Made you hungry yet??

post signature

1 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Everything looks beautiful except for that burnt mess. LOL

Although I must say even that's pretty colorful and interesting ;)

In my experiences, experimenting can lead to amazing results!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...