Saturday, August 25, 2012

First week and weight update #4

WOW! First week back to school and for my new job it's already gone! Passed in a jiff! And I'm happy to say that things are going pretty well! But here let me show you!! Here is how I left Gabriel the first day at school, already busy at work! 


And here is Michelle, posing for me during her favorite activity: drawing and coloring. 


Even tho my feet would disagree, job is going great! I'm sure I will get used to it eventually. And for my weight update......wait for it, wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


2.5 lb down since last update, I'm pretty stocked! Share you good news with me!
post signature

3 comments:

Durante said...

Congratulations on the weight loss, that's the kind of thing you can maintain! What's surprising you about the new job?

Great pictures, thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

The thing that surprises me about my job is that the little kids are move behaved that the big ones LOL

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, it looks like the kids are thrilled to be back! Look at them all hard at work ^.^

I bet all that working and being on your feet is helping in your weight loss goal; keep up the good work Lu!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...