Thursday, August 16, 2012

Got a job!

Seems forever since the last time I posted on here, 10 days to be exact. 
I haven't forgotten of all of you, just life it's been crazy busy and got some great news. 
Just like the title says, I got a job!! Like a real, with salary, job! 
I will be a lunchroom monitor to a local school for the next 9 months.  
It might not seems much for some, but for me it's a ENORMOUS deal and I'm so very excited!!! 

So the past week was filled with job interviews, orientations, training and phone calls and of course with motherly duties with prepping the kids to go back to school. 
It will all happen on Monday, way too fast, way too soon. 
It seems yesterday that it felt like this day was far away. 

 On top all the excitement for the job, I'm also really happy about the kids new teachers that we met today: I just know, it's going to be a terrific year!!!! 

post signature

4 comments:

Durante said...

Congratulations!!! That's going to be a fun job, and that you get to see your kids and get paid for it is an added bonus!

Unknown said...

It's not the same school were my kids go, but I'm still happy

Adaptable Kay said...

Congratulations Lu! I know how hard you've been working and you definitely deserve this! :)

I can't believe it's back-to-school time already either-Summer seriously just FLEW by!

Mary-Grace said...

hello dear,just found your blog and its really cool
followed you on GFc
hope you follow back
kisses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...