Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Sunshine Award


Thanks to my sweet friend Kayla, from the The Eclectic Element blog, that awarded me with the Sunshine Award!

Such an honor!!

In tradition of this award, here are the rules I must oblige by in order to pass it on:

- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

So, off I go:

1. Sweet Irie Originals
2. Etsy Giveaways
3. Indie Discounts
4. Handmade Highway
5. Praise Handmade
6. Purr Prints
7. Audrey's Giveaways
8. Va Beach Quilter
9. The Down Town Boutique
10. Lil Boo & Co.
11. Risky Beads
12. Ixela

post signature

5 comments:

Lori from Risky Beads said...

thank you!! I'll be sure to pass it on!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Audrey said...

Thanks so much!! I am keeping my Give Away blog award free. There are just so many posts I can do in a week :) I hope you understand.
Have a wonderful day@

Adaptable Kay said...

Congratulations on your well deserved award ;-)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me, Lu!!

I'm in the process of scouring all of the wonderful blogs that I follow to pick the 12.

HUGS!!!

Kim :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...