Monday, January 31, 2011

Mamavation Monday Week #5

Still no change, sitting at 139.5 lb, so I didn't take a picture of it, I thought to spare everyone to look at my socks lol

I'm a bit worried on how I'm going to keep up with this resolution. With the move coming, I know there will be days that I will forget to eat and days that I will over eat. But I guess I will get plenty of exercise moving boxes around, right???

That's what I keep telling my self anyway!

This week sponsor is Earth Footwear

And this week question is: What does “wellness” mean to you?

Well (lol), for me wellness is very spiritual, come from the inside, from your soul and you feel it when everything is in balance in your life, your weight as well!
I hope to get to my "wellness" status pretty soon after the move is over.


A little edit: A nice member of the mamavation sistahood, let me noticed that even tho my weight didn't change, I could have shredded some inches off my body.
This is a duh moment for me, since I didn't think to take my measurements when I started, so I'm doing it now:
Waist: 32" (how did this happened???? ah, right, KIDS)
Hips: 42.5" (I thought I was running out of measuring tape!!!!)
Bust: 36.5" (Can we switch hips with bust???)
Thigh: 23" (oy vey!)

post signature

2 comments:

kia said...

Glad you have measurements so you can see yourself get slimmer over time now.

Adaptable Kay said...

That's definitely a good point-Even if your weight doesn't change, your measurements might!

Truth be told, I'm kind of scared to measure myself. LOL

Anyway, good luck this week! You just have to keep up with that glass half full thought process :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...