Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome to 2011....

....and to my first post of this New Year.
Time to do a little recap and set some new goals it seems.
At least is what everybody is doing, so I thought I'd follow!

Let's see, let's start with things I've accomplished in 2010....

  • I did made some new connections and friend over the web which makes me really happy, but I do miss my old friend Michele :(
  • On the business side, I had a goal to focus on my Artfire Studio and finish the end on the year at the 100 sales marks: while this didn't happen, I think I came very close with 95 closed transactions and a new inquiry.
  • One of the biggest accomplishment for me personally was to be able to donate my hair to the Locks of Love: my hair still don't reach my shoulders yet, so I think I will have to wait for next year to do it again.
  • Also, I'm really proud that I got rid of TV cable, 'cause it's just useless and too expensive.
  • Family-wise, I had the chance to have my sister and my mom over to my house this past summer and even tho my PC ate all the pictures we took, nobody can delete the sweet memories I have.
  • Also, I got Gabriel out of the ugly school he was going to and found an awesome one, even tho that will start tomorrow, but he also finally gained some much needed weight!

I guess not too bad after all. Now, onto with the things that I'd like to accomplish in 2011.

  • My own personal goal would be to loose weight. I'm not overly fat, just a bit overweight and when I put my clothes on, it starting to look like I left them in the dryer too long...I guess you get the picture. So I'd like to start drinking more water and walking at least 30 min every day and see what happens. Will be cool to be able to loose 10 lb, it's less that 1 lb/month after all.
  • I'd LOVE to find a part-time job, no matter what it is really, anything goes.
  • I'd like to be able to make a trip to Italy and finally be able to hug again my dad and my brother (my mom and my sister too of course) and countless uncles, aunts, cousins and new addictions to the family and let's not forget old friends.
  • Business-wise I will work hard to get 200 MORE sales, that is I will have a total of 300 sales at the end on 2011. Too hard?? Will see.

What's on your list??

post signature

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

It sounds like you had a great year. I love that you were able to donate your hair. That is such a wonderful thing to do! Best of luck with your 2011 sales goals. That is definately attainable! I really need to write out my goals too. ~Val

Adaptable Kay said...

You've accomplished some wonderful things in 2010 Lu, you should be very proud of yourself!! I know I'm proud of you :)

Oh, speaking of your accomplishments, I hope Gabriel's new school is going very, very well!

As for your to-do list, I wish you all the luck in the world. That, a little determination and a positive attitude will get you everything ^.^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...