Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy birthday Gabriel!!!

Yesterday was Gabe's 5Th birthday! Gabriel is my son, my first born, my sweetheart. As I'm looking at him growning so fast, I can't help thinking how little he still is.


Many readers maybe remember me writing about my son a while ago, as I'm concerned about his language skills and development. Gabe was born in Italy 5 years ago and was raised with lots of love. But over the pride to be a new mom I could see that something was wrong. As for today we're still fighting to understand exactly what is it, but we're pretty sure that something is missing here. But beyond all the words that Gabe won't say and can't understand, I have to just look into his beautiful eyes to see all the love and how happy he is. And that's all it matters for us, in our secret silent world made of looks, hugs and kisses. Of course, we'll not stop trying to understand how to get him better....until there is breath in me.....


Here some pics of him and my youngest daughter, Michelle:


And that's me and Gabriel......I LOVE YOU SON!!!

3 comments:

amy said...

Your son is adorable and you are a wonderful mother! I hope he had a great birthday.

Unknown said...

Thank you amy!! For what we can see, he had a very good time!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gab! And....

Please pick up your blog award at http://sweetirieoriginals.blogspot.com

Be sure to share the love..

xoxo
Michele

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...