Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Featuring: BStauffdesigns

Today I'm sharing with my reader another of my favorite!! I come across this shop a while ago and was amazed how talented and ecletict this etsy seller is! You can find Modern Creations with a Vintage Flair like bags, scarves, pillows and table linens for every taste!!
But let's hear diretly from this amazing shopowner:

I have been sewing for 15 years and just recently became interested in vintage textiles and how they might be turned into fashion forward bags and accessories.
I have a collection of vintage fabrics as well as patterns from the 40's and 50's. I love the fashion of the 50's with the small waist and full skirts, and the smart suits.
I am a stay at home mom of three girls and after my youngest went to Kindergarten last year, I converted my office into my studio and started sewing handbags, and pillows and aprons. After friends and family kept telling me I should sell my stuff, I had a grand opening party at my sisters and made a lot of money so I decided that maybe they were right!



Erin's Black Evening Clutch: An elegant way to add to your evening out whether it's a nice dinner, office party, or a wedding. This bag is made to reflect the style of the 1920's with it's asymmetrical flap closure adorned with a rounded bow.

Approximately 7" deep by 11 1/2 inches wide. Outer material is a black crepe, lining is a copper embroidered silk. Snap closure. This is interfaced with a very stiff Pellon interfacing to give it structure and shape.


iPod/Cell Phone Case: Protect you ipod, cell phone or blackberry from scratches in style! This is made with a pseudo leather material with an Amy Butler fabric Pocket. Outside pocket will hold your ear phones, or coffee money.

Measures 3.5"Wx4.5"H

Comes in other fabrics and can be made to order in the color of your choice in less than a day.
Hurry!! Can be yours with just $5!!


Pumpkin Spice Fleece Hobo Bag: A roomy bag to carry it all! Measures 11"Hx14"Wx6"D. Outer Fabric is a soft embroidered polar fleece in a bright pumpkin color. The lining fabric is a fun vintage retro cotton floral.
The strap is 20" long and can be worn on the shoulder or across the chest. Center flower is the button to close the purse.

All items are 100% handmade and no two items are alike. All handbags have reinforced stitching at all seams and stress points. I welcome custom orders. All items are from a smoke free home and pet free studio! Due to Home Decorator fabrics used, spot clean only, or Dry Clean all handbags, table runners. Gentle wash all aprons, scarves, and jewelry bags.

Also don't forget to visit her blog!! She's one of the winners of my blog awards!!

1 comments:

Barb said...

You are the best! Thanks so much for the feature!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...