Sunday, July 5, 2009

Magic Sunday!

And today was the day after the 4th of July, the day to rest after all the eating and visiting and fireworks, and also a Sunday, the first day of the week before getting to work again.
My Sunday was magical today, I spent the afternoon in my back yard enjoying my kids and a swim pool.....It's amazing how much fun and laugh a hose and a water poodle can do!!!
Sorry, no pictures!!! We had too much fun spraying the water everywhere and my camera is not water proof!
But I hope I added a fun memory in my kids virtual album of fun time together :)

I hope all my readers had a safe and fun 4th of July and a magical day after, just like us!

And before I live I'd like to point out the Jingerbella giveaway again, 'cause I forgot to say in my last post the she's giving away earrings AND a matching pendant!!!!


Also, use the new buttons ad in the left column of my blog to enter the giveaway (don't forget to visit Etsyitup blog for the change to win $15 gift certificate for my shop) and check out new sales :)
Until next time......

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...