Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What's new?

I always appreciated when the people I feature thank me, but today I was super excited when the owner of Stoopher & Boots told me that one of her creations, actually 2 of them, are now in the hand on a celebrity: the baby twins of Sarah Jessica Parker who played Carrie Bradshaw in "Sex and the city"!
You can read all about in this article on the PopEater and I'm really proud of having this amazing artist feature in my 4th of July Gift guide!


Also, I'd like to remember to my fellows readers a very cute giveaway going on on Sweet Irie blog: it's going to end really soon and you don't wanna miss this pieces of eye candy!

These awesome earrings come from a very talented artist, Jingerbella...let's show her a little love!!!!

post signature

1 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

I left you something on my blog :D

http://theeclecticelement.blogspot.com/2009/07/another-award.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...