Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Apparently.....


.....I made it to the Etsy Front Page the other night with my cupcake pincushion.

It's was like 2 in the morning so I missed it live, but still was very nice and was my very first time.

I didn't get any sales from this exposure, but I did get so many hearts that made my own heart swell.

So I want to thank the creator of this list, Scenic Roots that selected my cupcake for her collection and I also want to point out that I made it to the Front Page thanks to the new Treasury East that Etsy implemented, where anybody, at any time can make a treasury.
It would have be very difficult (if not impossible) for me to ending up up there otherwise.

post signature

1 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

OMG! THAT'S AMAZING! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU :D :D :D

Seriously, that's such an accomplishment-I'd print that puppy out and frame it. Haha.

Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...