Thursday, June 16, 2011

Time for a personal post

I realized it's been a while since I did an overall personal post, so I thought today might be a good time. It's raining and gray outside, weather like time brings me to sit and think about things.
I think I'm pretty much on a sweet spot right now (well, craft show failure aside lol)
My birthday is coming up Sunday, and that will make me 29 years old.
I have a new job, 2 wonderful children, a husband that loves me, a business that is growing (thank you all so much for that!), moved in a better place and got to know lots of new people. Some of them even think I'm awesome (they don't know any better lol)


Gabriel's recovery is still going forward and strong. Yesterday he surprised me with prepping the table for dinner and clean it up afterward.....I didn't even ask!
And again this morning he announced to me that he's too old to be walked in school by mommy, he wants to do it himself.
The teachers explained to be that these behaviors are normal for a "typical" 7yo (one without autism that is), so basically Gabriel conquered some new milestones and put his foot a little be more forward his recovery.


Michelle is growing taller and beautifully sweet! She will go to kindergarten in August and I still can't believe she's old enough for that.
She's growing a love for Barbies, so watch out for crocheted Barbie's clothes on here soon, 'cause I'm sure she will ask some customized one! She has a lots of fantasy and I'm sure she will come up with some wonderful suggestions for me.

And I actually have to run to crochet now. My dream of waking up with nothing else to do other than crochet is being a reality lately and I'm loving it any minute of it. So if you see me blogging less, it's just because I'm crocheting, without a worry in my head for once....

post signature

3 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

I am so happy to hear how well everything is going for you and your family. I remember reading about your struggles not too long ago but I knew things would get better for you. :) Looking forward to seeing your crocheted Barbie clothes! ~Val

DaCraftyLady said...

How adorable are your kids. :) And Happy Birthday. Congrats that your son has conquered some tasks that is fantastic, I sub in grade school and some of my autistic students are my most treasured teachings. :) Happy Weekend...crochet on....Debb

Adaptable Kay said...

Look at those adorable little faces!! You're right though; they're growing up so fast :)

I'm glad you're in a 'sweet spot' right now! Just enjoy ever minute of it xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...