Thursday, June 30, 2011

Where is my seat?????????


Since I started working during my week ends, I guess my daughter Michelle is getting a little lonely with 2 boys in the house, so she organizes tea parties with her "friends".

Thing is, her guest basically invade the living room, especially the couch, so the above is a scene that happens often in my household.

This is what I mean when I say that I could seat and rest for my minutes: it's because my seat is taken!!!!!!!!!!

And if you want to read about a yummy trade, CLICK HERE

post signature

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Awww! How cute is that? Happy 4th of July to you and your family! ~Val

Adaptable Kay said...

Awww. I remember the tea party days :)

At least she's keeping herself entertained while you're gone, right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...