Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A singer I love: Rob Thomas


Every now and then I get a song in my head that I heard at the radio and can't get it out of my head. The above is a good example, I think it stuck with me for the positive bright message it it.

"Sometimes we don't really notice just how good it can get

so maybe we should start all over

start all over again"



Those words really left a mark inside.

And then I felt silly, completely silly, 'cause I thought Rob Thomas was kind of a new emerging singer coming out this year, instead a bit of research showed me that there are at least 2 albums out.....and I want them all!!!


This is of course the new one with the songs that I already love, but I'm sure the old one is just as good!



"and maybe someday we'll live our lives our loud, we will better off somehow, someday"

post signature

1 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Rob Thomas is great! He and Carlos Santana collaborated years ago and created a really cool song called "Smooth".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...