Thursday, July 21, 2011

A new ballerina in the house!!


And nope, it's not me going back to my ever lasting love (ballet!), but it's my little girly girl!!
I signed up to a ballet class this month and she's loving it!!!!
As you can see for your self, this is her showing off her leotard and her skirt


She's having ballet and tap lessons every Tuesday and when it's dance lesson-day, she will ask repetitively...."Mommy, is it time yet?"
That's the face I get when I answer: "No yet, 3 more hours...."


Time to take a bow and go now.....


post signature

2 comments:

DaCraftyLady said...

ahh what a cutie, it brings back memories when my daughter used to take ballet classes... how fun I am sure she will love it..

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, like mother like daughter, huh!?

What an adorable little ballerina you've got under your roof Lu :)

It's so good to hear that she loves taking her dancing classes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...