Friday, July 29, 2011

Sweet finds!!


I always get super excited when I get new cupcake/sweet finds, just like a child with a new toy!!

And when it's something useful, fun, super cheap and easy to find, I just have to share with all of you! What kind of blogger would I be other wise??? XO

The first item you are admiring a cupcake plate found at Dollar General for $1.50. Wasn't easy to pick one, 'cause they are all slightly different, would be fun to collect them all.


The second thing is a sundae ice cream topped pen, in blue, my fave color. And that's, my friend, is what I'm using to write down orders, thank you cards and notes.
I think I will be pretty sad when the ink runs out, but I figure that for $1 at the Dollar Tree (different from the Dollar General, because everything is $1 a piece), I can easily pick another one, probably a bit different but equally cute.

Do you have any similar picks for me? I'd love to know about it!

post signature

1 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, what cute finds!

I can just imagine you coming across them while shopping :)

Don't you just love the dollar stores?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...