Wednesday, October 10, 2012

French Manicure

I want to thank my sweet friend Eva for gifting me this wonderful mani job last Sunday. 

 It was her birthday but she ended up buying me the manicure, go figure. 

Wanna know last time I had a manicure???? My wedding day, almost 10 years ago.....EEEEKKKK 

 It was way over due!!! 

But Since I don't get to go often, I was a little overwhelmed by the options, so I took the safe route and went with french manicure. 
 The picture doesn't give it justice, it was really neatly done and so shiny!!! 

Thanks Eva!!!
post signature

1 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, how sweet of your friend to gift YOU a manicure on HER birthday! LOL Now that's friendship right there ^.^

I think the last time I had a legit manicure was homecoming of my Sophomore year? Nearly 6 years ago; not as long as 10, but up there!

Quite lovely indeed :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...