Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pumpkin patch

As a ritual, this year we went to visit the pumpkin patch just like last year

I love how, the more the kids get older, the more are able to enjoy the surrounding. 

Specially Gabriel, he wasn't so overwhelmed and over stimulated as in the past. Indeed, he loved to play with the other children in the bouncy house! 


Michelle's favorite activity instead is the petting zoo. She spent almost all the time there with a bunny on her lap

You've figured by now that my kids are going as a ninja turtle and as Princess Merida (from the movie Brave) for Halloween, right? LOL

We did have lots of fun and me and hubby even let the children take a few shots of us 


More pictures of the day are available on my facebook page of course! Enjoy fall and the pumpkins!
post signature

1 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

I have very fond memories of going to the pumpkin patch and the apple orchard from when I was a kid--It would be a tradition to go every year (maybe even several times)!

These pictures are too cute! I love seeing your kids dressed up (and I knew what your daughter was right away ^.^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...