Monday, October 15, 2012

More cupcakes in the house!


Do you know by know that I have a cupcake fetish, right??? 

And if you didn't, well, where have you been???? 

I've showed you how I decorated my full kitchen with cupcake curtains and table decor over the spring break (READ ABOUT IT HERE). 

Well, I found the cutest little towels to complement the look in hillsidebakery shop


Don't they look just......SWEET???? 

But what I like about Lisa's work is the care for details and the wonderful resistant stitching. 

Already thinking about the next set for the bathroom...... post signature

2 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Those ARE pretty darn adorable! I remember those curtains and they do go quite nicely together ^.^

Congratulations on your mailbox goodie!

Terra Heck said...

Those towels are very cute. I don't have cupcake decor in my home but like the looks of it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...