Thursday, January 10, 2013

Gabriel's birthday


Yesterday was my baby boy birthday!! 
I don't know when it happened, but he dared turning 9 years old while I wasn't looking LOL And as you can see from the picture he's quite proud of himself! 

I'm really happy to say that this year things are so very different from the dark period we had last year and I couldn't ask for a better way to celebrate the happenings. 

Today Gabriel is a very happy boy that shows social progress daily, works hard at school regardless of his disability. 

 He still loves Spiderman and his new interest is the Skylander video game. 

 Looking back I realized that I changed a lot too during this year, for the better to be exact and finally in a position to think that thing can only can better an forward from there. 

 A lesson that I couldn't have learned without this amazing child and the challenges around him in my life :)
post signature

2 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Your son and my boyfriend should get together and play Spiderman video games. Jake LOVES Spiderman, too. LOL

Happy happy birthday to a brave and truly inspiring young man! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Gabriel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...