Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Featuring softjaz

As promised, I'm starting to feature the nice people whom answer my thread in the etsy forums helping me finding my target market.


Sunny with Chance of Flowers, $28

Today is the turn of softjaz a cute little shop where you can find totes, makeup, children items, home decor.


Accent Pillow, $21

That's what the softjaz's owner has to say about herself:
The name of the store originated from my Granddaughter, her initials are *JAZ*.

I owe my love of needlework to my Grandmother who taught me to cross stitch, which is my first love, and to embroider. I love fabric!!! The colors and textures. I taught myself how to sew on a machine and have learned a lot of things from those who are amazing fabric artists! I studied art in high school and college and have many family members and friends who do amazing artistic creations. I would love to have the time to learn more, but for now I will make by totes, memory boards, etc and add new, and I hope, exciting items along the way.

I love to paint, mostly in water colors, stencil and do murals, photography, bead work, and numerous enjoyable past time hobbies.


Just in time for Spring, $21

So, if you enjoyed softjaz, pay her shop a visit!

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...