Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Featuring: Sweetthangs

As promised, I'm starting to feature the nice people whom answer my thread in the etsy forums helping me finding my target market.

Today is the turn of sweetthangs where you can find beaded necklaces, bracelets, fairy dust bottles, earrings and hand painted light switch plates.


Gold Fairy Dust Bottle, $4

Let's know better this amazing artist:

My name is Sara. I love the dark shades of purple and green but the girly part of me screams hot pink! I try to use every color in my jewelry so you can have a wider variety to choose from. I've been making and selling jewelry for a little over three years now. I've been making jewelry for myself since I was old enough to string a bead. I have many projects I am working on. I make necklaces, bracelets, fairy dust bottles, earrings and a few light switch plates that I hand painted. I add items every week so check back soon! I recently got laid off from work so I had to make my shop my full-time job while I job hunt. I am so happy to finally be living the dream of selling what I create, every piece is handmade by me.


Precious Flower Light Switch Plate, $5

April showers bring May flowers. Take advantage of my Spring sale Buy 2 get 1 Free! Buy the first two items and then send me a convo telling me what item (of equel or less value) you want Free.


Blue Dragonfly Earrings, $7

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...