Thursday, March 11, 2010

Big Thanks!

Big Thanks are in order today to many people for many reason.
So, let's start and give those thanks you's!

♥ I want to star to thank my friend Allison, one of the admin on Everyday Moms, that sent me a little surprise in the mail the past week! There you go!

The cupcake towel comes from Made At Nanas and the cupcake soap comes from Norma's bath and body.

♥ Than I want to thank Allison's daughter Kiya: ever wonder what my customers think about my cupcakes? Wonder no more: watch this video!


♥ I have to thank Deb for featuring my shop on Indie Juction: I felt very honored!

♥ Least, but not last, I want to thank Tammy that highlighted my plarn bag in this blog post. I really enjoy reading all her findings.

Ok, now it's time for me to take a shower with the lovelies that were in my mail!

post signature

4 comments:

London said...

What a nice blog post! Allison's daughter is precious! Off to Every Day Moms to leave her a message too. Happy showering - London

Unknown said...

Thanks London, hope to see you on everyday moms, you should come in chat!

Adaptable Kay said...

Wow! Look at all the Lu love goin' on!! Congratulations on all your wonderful exposure (TOTALLY well deserved FYI).
That video is so PRECIOUS-She is such a little cutie!

Unknown said...

Aww thanks Kayla!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...