Saturday, October 9, 2010

Randomness Saturdays

♥ It's Saturday night and I have a terrible headache :(
Not sure if it was for being so upset this week, for the hot sun in my head during this morning soccer game or the cheeseburger I hate. Or all the above.

♥ Enjoyed a nice trip to the thrift store to find a black shirt for Michelle to go with this for her Halloween costume.

From urmysunshine on artfire.

Guess what she will be dressed?

♥ Not much going on around, slow week business-speaking and a roller coaster in the personal area....c'est la vie, I guess.

♥ I found this interesting article on yahoo: Slow cooker dessert recipes. They sound really yummy and I was wondering if I should try some gluten-free version of some. I thought I'd share the link, maybe some of you might like try them on and let me know how delicious they are :)

♥ Enjoying the movie "Snow White and the seven dwarfs" with my children: I like that every time I ask Gabriel to clean up his room or pick up his clothes, he tunes: "eho, eho, I work I must go!" Too funny.

♥ I leave you with my favorite song. I know I posted it before, but I'm listening to it a lot lately and hubby is teaching me to play it on the key board: I'm your of Jason Mraz

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...