Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A shop I love: bitspeaces


RONALD MCDONALD RAG QUILT 40X48 FUN N FUNKY, $25 by bitspeaces

bitspeaces is a Rag Quilter that is also experimenting with traditional quilting and love to mix both styles.
I know her through the Fire stalkers guild and I recently featured one of her creations in my Pink ribbon Artire Collection

Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness blanket Hot pink 43x43,$15 by bitspeaces

Browsing her shop I also fell in love with her wire photo holders

Man on the moon wire photo holder & more 10 with 10 stem, $20 by bitspeaces

And since Halloween is so close, this will definitely help complete some outfits

Golden Crown for the princess or prince in you Halloween Dress up, $6 by bitspeaces

Visit bitspeaces, she really has something for everybody in you gift list :)

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...