Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter!

You might or you might not remember this picture or the magnolia tree that is in my front yard. 
 Usually during Spring time it looks like you see it, with the pink flower all open and smelling amazing. 

But this year was very weird weather wise and we had a very warm winter and a freezing Spring, so I had blooms in Januaryand they are all gone now..... 
But me and the kids didn't let this stop and for Easter, we decided to decorate the tree to make it look better. 
 Ready to see the results? SET? GO!
 
I present you our very own egg tree!!! LOL 

We also enjoyed dying eggs, we went a step further and made GLITTERY ones!
Don't believe me? see for yourself!




And now if you excuse me, we are going to eat them!

How are you passing Easter? I'd love to know and see pictures!

post signature

1 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Despite the blossom-less tree, I think your festive egg decorated tree is just as amazing :)

And those glittery eggs look delicious! I bet you guys are filled with glitter for the next couple of days though. LOL

Hope you and your family had a happy and safe Easter holiday ^.^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...