Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday cupcake Find!

Hi there readers! I decided to start a weekly feature! Can you tell I'm a cupcake lover???? No????
Every Monday I will blog about a cupcake item and feature the seller, so you all can admire my findings. If any of you have a fave cupcake and wants to show to everybody, feel free to leave a comment with a link to the item and I will check it out :)

Today I'm gonna introduce you to a origami shop: KittyKatKards and her cards.

Origami Puppy Birthday Card, $4.25

Tell a loved one that you are thinking about them on their birthday with an adorable puppy birthday card! The card features a personally folded puppy and is embellished with a paper punch cupcake and rhinestone "cherry." The card is left blank for your personal message. This listing is for 1 card (see picture for colors and patterns).

Each card measures 4 by 5.5 inches (10 cm by 14 cm). I will include 1 white envelope and mail it out in a bubble cushioned mailer for extra protection.

Pretty neat,uh?

post signature

1 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

O.M.G. I love the little origami puppy!! And you are right, I would love to get that on my birthday :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...