Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday cupcake Find!

Hi there readers! I decided to start a weekly feature! Can you tell I'm a cupcake lover???? No????
Every Monday I will blog about a cupcake item and feature the seller, so you all can admire my findings. If any of you have a fave cupcake and wants to show to everybody, feel free to leave a comment with a link to the item and I will check it out :)

Today I'm gonna introduce you to Mandie shop and her tutorial for making cupcake candles on her blog Taking time for mommy.



If you are a DIY, you will enjoy her tutorial and if you're not, have no fear, she's hosting a giveaway for the 2 beauties above. So, don't miss your chance and go enter, ok?

These cupcake candles are so adorable and make great gifts for teachers, co-workers, friends, favors for baby showers, and more. These cute grubby cupcake candles are actually pretty easy to make too!

I think it's super awesome and someone might get it for Christmas!

post signature

2 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Those look so delicious, I would probably try to eat them If I could. LOL

Unknown said...

LOL I don't think wax taste good, but I agree at first glance they look so real and yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...