Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday cupcake Find

This Monday I'm going to introduce
Norma's bath and body
and her CUPCAKE SOAPS!.



Cotton candy cupcake soap, $4 by
Norma's bath and body



cotton candy is to be enjoyed all into this bar of cupcake soap.. yum! super moisturizing and makes your skin nice n smooth, leaves a nice sweet fragrance on your skin. this soap takes you back to the days at the fair.

who doesnt love cotton candy? made with glycerin and shea butters..

kids n moms will love them to bathe with! I welcome bulk wholesale. great for parties!
3 oz bar.
can be made with candy sprinkles or not. let me know:)



I must admit, I'm fighting with all my self the urge of buying all her shop. Her cupcakes (and her prices) are too yummy to pass up. I guess I found my birthday present....

post signature

3 comments:

button said...

Those cupcakes look good enough to eat! Lovely!

Unknown said...

I agree!! But fat-free so even better!

Adaptable Kay said...

Oh my goodness, that doesn't even look like soap!!
Seriously, I was fooled until I read it was soap. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...