Saturday, February 27, 2010

Randomness Saturdays

I hope it is really Saturday today, I haven't been sleeping much in the past week, so I'm in one of those phases when all the days are so crunched together that seems it's been a month lol.
Here you go some random fact! Enjoy!

♥ Personal: Daughter Michelle is still sick. Er...I must say, was??? She had a really rough time between Thursday night and this morning at 5 am. She was in a lot of pain, feverish even tho she's on antibiotics for the last 2 weeks, throwing up and of course crying and no sleeping. Then she went to sleep for a couple of hours to wake up at 5 am asking for hot dogs, sausages and raisins....didn't stop eating ever since. I think I can officially say she's getting better, finally.
But since the rough night, we were all cooked about noon and we all slept through Gabriel's first baseball game....yup, we missed it! :(

♥ And since we're talking about sickness....do you know that all doctors are mean, stupid dummy heads???? There, I said it. I'm not proud, but honestly they are very full of them just because they have few years of college more than me (hello??? I have a degree in nutrition!!) and make more money, but you don't understand or care to understand people. Just sayin'!

♥ I got some nice things in the mail.
First I got a prize for a giveaway hosted my Everyday Mom: it's Moonjar like the one you can find here. It's really cool! he boys (aka My husband and Gabriel) decided to share it between them to buy more video games (Awesome plans boys!!!)
Then, I did something that I didn't do from hmmm years!! I bought myself a BOOK! And I'm not talking a parenting book, or a teacher book or the latest book on autism, I'm talking about a BOOK for my pleasure: "The Biology of Belief" of Bruce Lipton. It came in the mail today and can't wait to start reading it.

♥ Since I'm on a grumpy mood, this week I'm gonna tell you which moving I DO NOT recommend you to watch: "The Mist". It supposedly based on Stephen King's book, but they changed the ending.....It made me cry but not in a good way and if you're freaked out by bugs and spiders like me, definitely do not watch it.

♥ And now I leave you with this song, that pretty much sums up how I felt all this week! (lyric in the video)

post signature

1 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

I could have warned you about doctor kind before you had to figure it out yourself >.<
That is EXACTLY why I hate pretty much 99.9% of medical care professionals!

On a happier note, I'm glad that your little one is feeling a bit better-Eating real food is always a good sign :D

Congratulations on all your Mailbox goodies(I always love getting something in the mail-It just brightens my day).

Hope you have a good Sunday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...