Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Featuring: Fig Tree Boutique


Snack Bag Set ReUsable Eco Friendly Kitty in Paris, $5 by Fig Tree Boutique

I had the pleasure of working out a very nice trade with Elaine, the owner of the Fig Tree Boutique.
I was in need for some nice sandwich and snack bags since my kids use them in their lunch boxes at school and I was sick to buy and toss away the plastic ones.
So, one day while I was thinking to start sewing my own, I came across the Fig Tree Boutique on twitter and Elaine graciously agreed to trade with me....YAY Double score!
So my daughter Michelle got the pink ones above while Gabriel got some with a superhero fabric that he fell in love with!

So we put them to good use and that's what I have to say about them: LOVE THEM!!!
If someone is in the market for sandwich and snack bags, I will definitely recommend them!

Elaine craftsmanship is really nice, the stitches very accurate. In the sets that I got for my kids the bags have different sizes: 6 1/2" wide by 4 1/2" deep for the large bag enough for a little sandwich and 6 1/4" wide X 4" deep on the small bag with plenty room for sliced fruit, crackers, cookies or cereals with a turn flap for closure that insure nothing will spill out. And the best part of all: the inside is lined with no rip nylon with sealed seams, so the crumbs don't get stuck but come off easily with a shake and I can just wipe them off to clean or wash them in the washer if they're really dirty.

I think this is every mom dream! Funny prints for little ones, easy to clean and eco-friendly for Mother Earth.....so I need to say more????

Go visit Fig Tree Boutique and get your own!

post signature

1 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Yay! Sandwich bags :D
Those ARE super adorable-I can see why you were excited when you got them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...